Thursday, December 9, 2010

How To Make Raccoon Proof Trash Cans

2009 Spanish adventure land. The snow is present



Wake 7HS, load the bodyboard in the end of the night, watching the forecast for San Sebastian, la playa del big lunch, provide European road gratuite.Départ 8:30, arrival 11:30, bodyboarders English and English bodyboards are already là.Demander a stranger to close the combination a little WAX and a master bodyboarder 33 in the Ocean Earth Espagnole.Vagues 80cm, 1m and sets off 1.20m, which runs perfect on 100 see 130m.Vagues tubular.


Peak a straight hollow and very fast, I tested the reverse fast with legs folded crosswise under the lip on the sand of the photographers, I saw lots of flash.Espérons a master bodyboarder 33 has been immortalized .......? I honed my project
stomped air, the better for me this morning 1m above the lip. I stomped
rollo a spin in the hollow section with a maximum speed and power contrôle.RADICAL.
I cased 30-50m see a wave of 100m, I'm out of breath with ephemeral of the wave, like all straight!
For the road, I use a radar warning handy.
After the session, tapas tuna, ham, ham and cheese sandwich, omelet tapas, tapas, anchovies, herring, crab tapas, English tapas ham .................... ........ What a treat!


0 comments:

Post a Comment