Monday, December 27, 2010

Plans To Build A Podium

Wanting to make a malignant ...

Sunday evening, December 19, 23h, the fate of my sleep of 26 was folded: there were not of snail shells after the bad preparation, I had lost my bet. Christmas miracle: there remained no snails or shells, we had a whole stack winner (loser in this case, let ...)

Death in the soul is still fast asleep and few hours after having returned the blankets that I am determined to show their credentials in the kitchen at seven in the morning to make my lot "Loser" pancakes for the whole group. Multiplying by two quantities, one hour of preparation, almost a quart of milk and small villains took place on the breakfast table, proudly accompanied by maple syrup, the dried cramberies, pecans and a few raspberries thawed by microwave care ... So, finally, because cooking smells me an appetite, the pancakes were like pancakes and their tasting me bless my losing bet, I give you the recipe, all right brought in New York last April ...


For a dozen pancakes (depending on the size you give them ...)

Ingredients:
- 315 g flour
- 2 Tablespoons (TB ) sugar
- 2 Teaspoons (Ts) baking powder
- 1.5 Ts bicarbonate
- 2 large eggs
- 430 ml milk
- 2 TB butter

Preparation :
* Melt 25 g butter. Book and let cool.

Mix * together flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Make a fountain.

* Pour in the milk successively, the first two eggs lightly beaten with fork ( just enough to break the yolk but not more!) both TB and butter.

* Using a whisk ( yes, I know, by hand! ), mix the ingredients in the center and then gradually stir in flour ... and that's where we used to the French Pulp very smooth and without lumps must face our demons and restrain our impulses: must mix together the ingredients ( no pockets of flour in the bottom of the bowl ) but everything is still slightly lumpy ( understand lumpy short for us who are hunting these little intruders ...)! Yes, you read correctly: GRU-ME-lous ! I admit I struggled at the beginning and I stir inevitably always too many times so that the result was never satisfactory, but yesterday I really at a minimum, the flour was incorporated sure, but the lumps were legions in my preparation
... Well, it a fact, the book does not lie and for the first time the result was up to my expectations ... Enough to convince me to re-prepare tomorrow now that all have been swallowed!



Enjoy it and come back (maybe) tomorrow with news from under the tree ...
Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment