Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Baseball Players Wore 24

epic Evening, Hope ...

In these times of nonsense, confectionery, sugar and company, I found good form philosophizing as is my custom, in the bathroom. Poetic reflection on the death of my late tube of cream that day and promised me that miracles, tangled, twisted and distorted until the last drop of his nectar well hidden virtues, has joined the trash . Extremely happy to replace it with a new brand, new design, a new small box all new, all beautiful and full of promise too ... then again, tearing the cover, I found myself before the terrible and yet wonderful feeling of holding hands water of youth my personal solution capital.


short, he spent the day, the euphoria has subsided. She will return in six months when another colleague throne in his place ... The attraction of new, the superficiality of the new, the charm new perspectives ...

In the meantime, have a good end of weekend blues with his Sunday evening ...



Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment