Monday, November 8, 2010

Hang A Zinc Over Boat

Caprices

These days, I realized I was doing most things backwards, pulls a full range of " no, frankly, I do not say anything "," perhaps another time "," not today, I have a headache "," not like ... although I have not tasted it, I tell you, I do not , a little girl so grumpy and temperamental spoiled rotten. ... Check the table

However, facing the aggressiveness of my diplomatic entourage deployed to convince me to move the butt and follow them in their trips of all kinds, I always give in and leave me with the flow ... and finally, it's not so evil it is even 'âchement well ... [To be quite honest]

Exit bad mood or tired after forty metros caught in the day, made tens of kilometers in search of one thing or another so clear in my imagination but Found on the shelves, the hours of queuing for access to the holy grail of a show " géniaaaâllliiissssssssssime " art "I am " became mine ... And frankly, I see only advantages:

* this is not you who you are slaving with Pariscope and have peeled in order to find The expo to do The concert, which asssister, The humorist to applaud or The piece must see ...

** You do not have to round up the people in order to fill half the room, call for reservations, find a Plan B when everything was complete.

*** You do not have any kind of liability for failure, you can even pay the gall to criticize ... [um, no comment]

**** Sunday: day off for shows / Monday, 1 November: holiday + hebdommadaire closure of some museums ... Again, this is not you who you are compelled to improvise to please the tourist drives of the troupe.

***** You can make a whim the last day and impose your program: "all week, I've done what you want and I spotted this exhibition Nounouche which stops soon ... I would têêêêllllement to go and see ... " [Tremollos in his voice, heart-shaped mouth, watery eyes Puss in Boots so ...]

Or you can always bet on the "I drunk my world all week with my exhibition at the con on Romantic art and too bad if it does not work" .


Upcoming Tickets: details of these things "made [almost] cons-heart"
Lily

PS: My apologies to all those who tried in vain to save comments without being able to get there, I made a false manipulation 'by setting menu "comments" ...
PP.S: A big thank you to Miss Poppy that I reported the problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment