Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where Do You Find Ho-oh In Pokemondeluge




Moral of the day: Place found in haphazardly separated worth up ...

Moral of the evening : there are only idiots never change their opinion.

Two rows behind the "fans" of groups, we settled comfortably, finally free to speak ill with delight, even gently mocking us, but all secretly decided to take advantage of any even the evening ... Somehow, now that we were there, we would have been stupid of us without. The first part that looks like an appetizer was beautifully encamped by the son of Veronique Sanson who then offered me the comfort of not having completely lost my time this evening. Do not ask me why, after him came an intermission. "Courtesy of the Olympia." To, 20.30. After half an hour from the concert. Should they install a scene that had not even been desecrated by the young artist who, modest, had the appeal to a skeptical public, cornered against the heavy red velvet curtain? Hypothesis. Still, that this little respite allowed me to observe my drunk spectators stamping impatiently. To my surprise and devoting myself to my little personal statistics, I was obliged to note that the average age was around in the room more easily than 40 years and over 60 years expected by my little narrow view of the fan club "Eddmitchellien" ... Class 20 was even properly represented, heirs of a generation rocked radio nostalgia I hoisted the colors that night ... The bell rang, people resumed their places, the ballet program vendors stopped. Our neighbors have still lagging not deign to point the tip of their nose, we were entitled to an upgrade in the rules that will propel us into the middle row, promotion that delighted me. We were in pole position to observe the leader who would make his entrance.
The first notes sounded, and we all were seized, and happy to recognize the plot, predict later, more moved by the memories they were surfacing as the melody in it same. Soon I found myself frustrated at not being able to sing songs whose words escaped me but that seemed so familiar, disappointed at not being able to dance to the rhythms jazzy impressed by the proximity of this artist who had never been a distant voice trapped in a disc on a shelf, a moving image on a TV screen.
First surrounded by a pianist, two guitarists and a drummer, he created a stir by inviting a saxophonist, which arise in the show from behind a curtain backdrop while a big band with crowd wind instruments ... It had touched a chord with the musician which reached its zenith at the sight of these artists who were as much fun to play him to sing, they lived together and let free rein to their passion that they did not seem to look like an ordinary job ...

To conclude, I would say that, like all others in the room, I sang, I applaud wildly and finishing on the ball and yet standing glad I was mistaken again.

Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment