Monday, November 15, 2010

What Does It Cost To Rebuild A 700r4







The small section of the Sunday night ritual fateful weeks where we had hoped to take time to sit behind his keyboard to write his lines but the sad reality of where " I do not have time " has become so relentless. Reflection in the evening, good evening, "lack of time is relative, a matter of organization." Either. So I am particularly poorly organized ...


Like every Sunday, like all fine weekend, I feel that this precious time allotted to me me flown by without my noticing. So I make amends by offering a few nice shots, all right out of a Jane Austen novel to where Miss Bennet go to the ball and where they bowed respectfully to say hello ...


Lily


[Photo Credit: Museum of Romantic Life, November 2, 2010]
PS: If asked, this was it, the famous exhibition for which I have feet and hands ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment