Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Cold With Lots Of Chunky Phlegm

...

These holidays have been relaxing this week of recovery either. So to dream a little these little too short but wonderful days relaxing stamped (or almost ), here are some pictures (with comments ) of those weeks "cooking, family dinners, reunions and gifts" ...


The message got home, I am in love cook ( to pronounce with some tremollos in his voice to give full effect ) ... Dad Christmas has been kind and brought me two small wonders among other cookbooks, including the famous guide Angelina pastry ... The very select and rococo-style tearoom of yesteryear hidden under the arches ( stroll the rue de Rivoli to tea time, the first queue that will guide you to pass its door) ... I have a very long liabilities with this place which I had no recollection, however, until I finally decided to return there for me to realize what I had maliciously deprived my parents and grandparents. Let me explain ( any nice little story that emerges every Christmas between turkey and dessert ) ...


"So 1 year old (what wondrous beginning ), my grandparents visited my parents for a little vacation to the capital. What better way to introduce them to the joys of taking them in the small Parisian boudoir ultimate taste of madeleines and a hot chocolate? (Says the Africans map ...) Nothing, exactly. Except that one year (you know better than me if you have a dwarf at home), patience comes down to one hour, sixty minutes, 3600 seconds and no more ... on pain of a whim of the troublesome on velvet banquettes ... Small familiarities which I just do not deprive myself ...

"And you say we're unable to enjoy these muffins! "

Here, the sentence had fallen, I ruined the moment of pure indulgence family I would have to "pay for my sins ... In short

After multiple tests, orange blossom through the lemon zest, we finally abandoned the idea of finding the" flavor of madeleines at Angelina. " Until I found the beautiful round box white and gold in a psychedelic package ( misunderstand packed ) under the tree. Neither one nor two, the first thing I checked, you can imagine, was the presence of the recipe that miracle! ... and we had entrusted his with secret ingredient.

We never would have guessed and because, once the recipe properly executed by me, everything was there, even the taste of the madeleine because that's the problem ... this ingredient was private his own name because it was just for us, taste of the madeleine .



We did not know it was only due chestnut honey ...

Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment