Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pokemn Rom Cydia Source

Adventure canaulaise earth.


Since Basin Management LP to reach the North and its local park, I have a friend Nicolas ultra surf good (4times champion Surfing in France and vice European champion of surfing, he lives in the year, local.
talk in sport bodyboard, with small cafe for a master bodyboarder 33, this is very nice ....!

Come to the beach, with the central bodyboardcar, watching the waves off the sea state was dismantled and over 2m ..........! A
master33 is happy to train with a rider like Nicolas.
15years that we know and it allows me to bodyboard with him! Nicolas

that is a surfer since I was young, I think it rips serious surfing!
Once I lent him my bodyboard in August 2010, he stomped elrollo in a hollow section.
. A master
bodyboarder 33 is heated to torn bodyboard comp 2011 ............. Second master
FRANCE 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment