Thursday, January 27, 2011

Test Questions On Behind Rebel Lines

My first interview

was performed by Nicolas Gold, director of the Ocean club roots, a great club bodyboarders girondins.Leurs results are national, international and global.
output of the unknown, a Master bodyboarder 33 PK 2011.

interview Franck Franck Goursin

just Andernos in Gironde, is an atypical character of the French scene of bodyboarding. It is scary to some, others think it's a fake, what is certain is that everybody knows and leaves no one indifferent ...
is why we wanted to ask him some questions to find out more about this passionate despite the storms in his life has never stopped practicing bodyboard ...
-Hi Frank, can you introduce yourself for those who do not know you?
I was born April 5, 1971 in Bordeaux, 8-16 years I practiced sport motocross in regional and then national, I won several competitions including one in the Test and one in Mont de Marsan.
At 16 I stopped and I turned to the sport that I compete Bodyboard previously practiced in leisure. I made many clubs went through my moves (Hourtin, Lacanau, Hossegor, Le Porge, Anglet, and since 2007 the surf club on the peninsula at Cape Ferret).
From 1995 to 2000 I found a lot of competitions with the committee Gironde and even some cuts of France Bodyboard. From 1998 I was a leading member of Lacanau Surf Club.
I participated in numerous competitions, including my best result are:
Girondin 13th in 1995 to open the fourth
RIP anglet regional tour in December 2000
I attended several ETB and I finished 5th overall cuts in 2001 Landes
quarter-finals in the spring of bodyboarding in Anglet in 2006
Award Master bodyboarder with the surf club on the peninsula in 2008
Gironde Masters Champion and 2nd National Master in 2010.

"You're often in the middle of controversy on the net, some people think you do too much other than you pretend, you think what?
You should know that in January 2002 I got very sick, I'm not pretending to live my life is just very hard, my life is real ...

-Knowing that 10 to 40 years all bodyboarders French know you, but you find that you are not publicized enough, why?
During 10 years I have asked all reviews bodyboard and the southwest for a publication in the press, without success ...!!! I do not know why I like sport and would love to bodyboard can share it with the greatest number, I'm not doing this for fame, just for sport bodyboard. The only recognition I have is with my blog: http://franckgoursin.blogspot.com
-Did you ever do surfing?
I had a friend shaper 1995 to 2000, I have a plate shape by him and I wrote an article that talks about surfing trip him. At his death in July 2000 I stopped surfing ...

-What are your other passions?
25 years of sport bodyboard, longboard skate 10 years, I love bowling and billiards, and am interested in the Internet since 1999.

-The future of the Masters in 2011 is what?
Traveling with Nicolas Padois Roots and Ocean to confront the crew:)

-A last word for the end Francky?
I thank my mother for giving me life and a good education. I also thank Nicolas Padois for this interview and all PK and the Ocean Club Roots !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment