Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Audition For Eastenders

balances Private licious pure shop ..........


Meal time to come for the boss, very tired from his inventory and his birthday ............ ..............,


A master bodyboarder 33 has only one word, it balances, the new range, new bodyboard MILK ...............


I am seduced by AMBIGOUS, and underwear PULL'in in passing a teeshirt Mil .. bodyboard purple.


I found cool threads, I'm always happy to talk with the BOSS is a champion who tore serious source of my inspiration from 2001en 33 ..... . bodyboard in sports live, in 1995 my source of inspiration to the local junior European champion bodyboard


and open champion of France,


in 1990 my source of inspiration to Hourt beach Jerome P. .. .............. cétait the best in dropknee and prone ............... ..........!



Come it deserves!
Come discuss the current and past bodyboarding sport, history, follow the movement ............!

0 comments:

Post a Comment