Saturday, February 5, 2011

Itching Abdomen Where Gallbladder Is

pleased to offer

Gaston Miron














I write


I

I am writing to you say that I love you
my heart that travels daily
- the core party in the last snow
heart party in the eyes pass
the core party in the skies of hypnosis -
the night comes back like a beast reached

What are you become like yesterday you
me I broke out in black head
I'm cold in hand
I boredom as a disk refrain
I'm afraid to go alone to disappear Tomorrow
without your wave to my body
without your voice froth
is my life and it hurts your absence

Time bleeds
So when will I hear from you
I am writing to tell you that I love you
that everything will end up in your arms tied
that I am waiting in season two of us
one day my heart got lost in his sentence
that without you there not return

II

When we are lying side by side
in the crevice of time silty
we return at night to speak in the grass
that grows at the point of dawn
in the eyes of beasts cut through the fog
while spring buckwheat windows

For this event up our end of the world
is with you I want to sing
on the threshold of the memories of the dead today
them breathing for us
forgotten spaces




The Way Love


Your eyes pers fields pink
you have eyes of adventure and light years
the gentle breezes back in May
in the accompaniments of my life fallow
with the warmth of your body shy bird
me as carpentry and many fardoches
me I rush at high speed and stubborn future
head down like a buffalo in his destiny
the white lilies rising to your neck
for my conspiracy of evil manitous
I who have eyes in which sea and sky influence
for the distant reverberation of your death
with this task wandering deer that you
you come any sunny existence
mouth invaded by the fresh herbs
body matured through the gardens forgotten
when your breasts have become spells
you rise, you're the dawn in my arms
where you change like the seasons
I'll take you walking in a country of breath
to end misery and excesses after
I want to make you love life, our life
crazy love of roots and leaves serious
day by day and night through fords
rubble of our silent virtues
I'll finish good by to meet you somewhere
good god!
cons and everything that makes me sad and missing
by the thin look that stays at the bottom of my cold
affirm my love you Exists
I correct our lives
we go down to die languishing
from miles away in our dreams gusts
nets in the blood thirst of our cracked lips
shoulders bathed flight of seagulls
not
I'll pick you up we live on earth
distress is not incurable makes me
wreck of derision, a ball of indecency
a clown with tears sparks and deep lesions
air strikes and the fire of my thirst
runs me in your hands to heaven silk
head first, never to return
except to back up at your side
newcomer to the world love
constellates me your body Milky
although I have made my life in a diving
a sort of marsh, a species of black rage
if I was strolling player, crushing despair
I still fierce idea
t ' love for your purity
to love you for that I love never knew
in showers of stars in my sky
lightning flourishes in my flesh
I spend fists hard to Wind
I have a heart of a thousand horsepower
I have a heart like a burning candle
thou hast head abyss is not it sweet
night willow in your hair
face snowy hazards and fruit
maintained a look of hidden sources
insects and thousands of songs in your veins
and a thousand rain of petals in your touch
you are my love
my cry my bramement
you are my love my sash universe
my square dance around Horizon
the wheel skeins of my hope
you're my reconciliation pugnacious
murmur of my days to my eyelashes bee
my water blue window
in high flights of buildings
my love
fountains hedges roundabouts flowers
you're my chance and open my encirclement
because of you
my courage is an evergreen tree
and I quackgrass soul full of bass
beautiful you are spared any future
a frail beauty sun against the dark
your arms open to me as I enter the port
body and my love will drive
on the slopes of Mount Royal
moose, moose slabs when you
runs me in your complaint bone
make me spend all pitched all plumed
in your call and your determination
Montreal is great as a universal disorder
you are sitting somewhere with shade and your heart
your eyes just glow on sleep in doves
girl whose face is my way to the street
when I dive in the nights sources
if I ever met you girl
after women's thirst ice
I will console you cry
of your days without rain and without cattails
circumstances of love untied
I will light your house headlights softness
we will rest in the light
of all the seas of flowers manna
then I will throw in your body the wind in my blood
you'll be happy happy girl
to be the woman you're in my arms
the world will be changed you and me
the way love gets out in a sailboat
of not fluttering in the lakes carrying
my absolute fists
ah violent delights and downstream
I
I like
you will come up
my happy
chilly barefoot on the frost of dawn
by this time profuse fireweed in beauty
these strikes which were
raining in long sparks cries of plovers
harmonica in the world when you pass and give in
your warm body in my arms hemlock paddlers
when we lie light smelling burnt
pitch and that harvest hemmed breezes
I I spread on fresh warmth of your cicada
I roll in you
all saguenay black water of my life
I'm born in you
spawning frenzies at heart of Outaouais
then the cry of the whippoorwill is dropped into your throat
loose soil of love your body
rises in stems jumble
I am the center of the world as it roars in me
with the rumor of my soul into every corner
I'm going through and through Comets my blood
panting
harassed nil
and blasted
small apocalypses
both hands in the furies in fairy
O hands
O fists
hitters like crazy tenderness

but you love me and if you love
exhaled cold native of my lungs
O blood will run circus
I know all my love
will be returned as a garden destroyed
matter I will always be if I am alone
edge to this man bellowing your name
desperately unhappy among the rains clover
my love oh my complaint
robin-chat in the dark bushy
O crazy cold fire snow
fair sex oh my light snow
my love of Lightning stoned
dead
in the cold of the distant flames
years then take me upside down
I go into disrepair after my roll
voices whisper stories in your area
to myself I talk
what will become of me in my strength shattered
my black force the tip of my mountains
to see you forever I resign my eyes
I want, listening to sirens
in the long night tapering tower of St. Jacques
and among these bits of time pant
here I am again camped in your legend
your eyes that see a lot of parades
horses wood of your laughter
your eyes and golden straw
will always be at the bottom of my heart
and they traverse the centuries
I walk with you, I staggers you, I die for you
slowly I m'affale along with all my soul in
I walk to you, I stagger to you, I drink
empty bottle to the meaning of life
these not planted in the streets without north or south
these floats wind without the tail and head
I have no face to love
I have no face for nothing at
sometimes I sit in pity to me
I open my arms to the cross of sleep
my body is a network of tics last love
with my fingers strings of lost memories
I do not wait until tomorrow I wait
I do not expect the end of the world I wait
Clear the false halo of my life


Gaston Miron (Man Rapaillé, Montreal, Hexagon, 1994)




0 comments:

Post a Comment