Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why Are Some People Eyes Are Yellow

video lo MATAHARI with Sylvain

The appointment was for 14hs in front of the Moutchic Sylvain, a master bodyboarder 33 came with its new cover and bodyboardcar VERSUS.


In downtown lo, we meet Topalof, after greeting the dune sunny destination of parking in the far south, Greetings CAP2 by a 33 master born 33.


Presentation of my board in a personal shop with local premises. CUSTOM
custom blue red white MILK FRANCK MASTER GOURSIN bodyboard.




I have more confidence in front of the camera, I mark my territory Gironde 33.


boss MATAHARI participated with his shop, as well as our own little movie Topalof and his friends in the store, many tourists but also the junior champion of France 1998 and Vice-Champion of Europe 1999 in sport bodyboarding with his girlfriend.


A skateboarder broke his board in half.


Sylvain filmed from the beginning, until the departure of the shop, I still thank Jean-Pierre, the big boss!



At a street corner in the sitting bodyboardcar, a surfer I had not seen for 12 years, wondering sticker.Pris a surprise, I have not even thought about giving my business card, which smashes into surf surfer, an admirer of his skates ...........!


Unexpected encounters ............... Cool attitude lo


Good busy day, a master33 is happy for the Winter 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment